For more than 15 years, our Sleep Evaluation Center has provided progressive, proven methods to help hundreds of men and women improve the quality of their lives through better sleep.
A team of specialists provide comprehensive patient care for adults who have difficulty sleeping at night, struggle to stay awake in the daytime, or experience unusual movements or behaviors during sleep.
Our sleep specialists can diagnose and effectively treat most sleep conditions, including:
- Daytime Sleepiness, Insomnia, and Other Disturbed Sleep Patterns
- Neurological Sleep Disturbances
- Sleep Walking
- Loud Snoring
- Nocturnal Seizures
- Sleep Apnea
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Shift-Work Issues
We offer the following services:
- We are AASM accredited and in business since 1993.
- We have home like environment where you can sleep comfortably.
- We have over 9 well furnished comfortable rooms.
- We have a large homely kitchen to make you comfortable and relaxed.
- We Provide around the clock supervision and monitoring of all patients by polysomnographic technologist.
- All our professional staff is supervised by board certified sleep medicine physician as required by AASM.
- We provide a fully supervised sleep studies regular (Electroencephalography), and 12 hour EEG, EEG and MSLT (Multiple Sleep Latency Tests).