If you have a sudden illness or injury that requires prompt care but is not an emergency you may come to us with or without any prior appointment. We are staffed by qualified licensed physicians and they are helped by physician assistants. Baytown Urgent Care provides non-life threatening treatment options.
Some examples of non-life threatening medical conditions are:
- Minor Cuts & Burns
- Pediatric Care
- Wellness & School Physical
- Work, School, & Sports Injuries
- Lacerations & Fractures
- Sprains, Strains, & Broken Bones
- Mole & Skin Lesions
- Upper Respiratory Infections
On-site X-ray and lab collection services are available. All reports about your visit are promptly forwarded to your primary care physician for additional follow-up and information purposes.
In the case of an emergency, please call 911 or visit nearest hospital.
Examples of Emergencies are:
- Bleeding that will not stop
- Broken bones protruding through the skin
- Severe burns
- Severe dehydration
- Severe headache with no known cause